New lunch menu at Boa Steakhouse!!!
- Avocado & Burrata Toast | king trumpet mushrooms, hazelnuts, truffle vinaigrette
- Heirloom Quinoa with Salmon | roasted pepper, smoked artichoke, lemon vinaigrette
- Wagyu Flat Iron & Baby Gem | pickled mushrooms, crispy onions, dijon vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken Torta | charred panela cheese, escabeche, black bean chips
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich | smoked mozzarella, oven dried tomato, chow chow
- Smoked Wagyu Tri Tip Sandwich | brie, roasted peppers, black pepper aioli
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Apple Sorbet
Dinner at Bar Hayama
I always order my rolls with brown rice and soy paper!
*Tuna Avocado Roll
*Baked Lobster Roll
*Toro & Jalapeno
*Crispy Rice & Spicy Tuna
*Mochi Ice Cream – Green tea, Strawberry & Vanilla
1803 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Dinner at Saint Martha restaurant in Koreatown
Chef Nick Erven cooked up an amazing dining experience! We had many courses, each paired with a wine tasting. Mary Thompson, the Sommelier put together the list of wines. It was perfection! It exceeded my expectations!!!
Our menu for the evening:
*Sea urchin “tataki” with avocado mousse, hearts of palm and seaweed doritos
*Octopus with Koshihikari rice, sauce nero, lardo and espelette
*Steak and oyster tartare with champagne sabayon and bone marrow beignets
*Santa Barbara spot prawn tartare with market melons, burnt orange oil and pink salt
*Diver Scallop with black trumpet mushrooms, endive, white yam puree and smoked dulse
*Crispy chicken thigh with steelcut oats, carrots, pickled dates and Moorish spices
*Striped bass with heirloom tomato tartare, pickled eggplant and popcorn purée
*Pecan wood smoked brisket with hoisin, tiny lettuce and root vegetables
It’s dinner and a movie kind of night with friends. Dinner at Westside Tavern connected to the Westside Pavillion where the Landmark Theater is also located. If you have some extra time you can also get some shopping done in the mall! There is something for everyone!
One of my favorite go to spots in LA is Cecconi’s, especially on a Monday night! Fun crowd, very European feel, great terrace, bar, wood-burning oven and of course the most important…the food is delicious!!!
Some of my favorites…..
pizza with burrata cheese and white truffle (special)
ahi tuna tartare, avocado, chili & mint (so refreshing)
burrata, beets, avocado & pistachio (great combo)
grilled octopus, lemon, caper & olives (if you are not a fan this WILL change your mind)
Its open for breakfast, lunch & dinner! If i could i would spend ALL day there!!!!
See ya there!!!