New lunch menu at Boa Steakhouse!!!
- Avocado & Burrata Toast | king trumpet mushrooms, hazelnuts, truffle vinaigrette
- Heirloom Quinoa with Salmon | roasted pepper, smoked artichoke, lemon vinaigrette
- Wagyu Flat Iron & Baby Gem | pickled mushrooms, crispy onions, dijon vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken Torta | charred panela cheese, escabeche, black bean chips
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich | smoked mozzarella, oven dried tomato, chow chow
- Smoked Wagyu Tri Tip Sandwich | brie, roasted peppers, black pepper aioli
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Apple Sorbet
Dinner at RivaBella West Hollywood, fine-dining Italian concept in partnership with Michelin starred Chef Luigi Fineo.
Sunday Supper: 3 courses/Family Style $25/person
Mondays: half off all bottle of wines
Our dinner menu included:
Crispy Herb Cured Pork Belly:Truffle Mashed Potato, Spring Onion
Roasted Octopus: Taggiasca Olive, Potato, Salsa Verde
Porcini Risotto with Black truffles Finished Tableside with 24 Month Aged Parmigiano Reggiano
Scallops Carrot Puree, Asparagus, Aged Balsamic
Lamb Loin: Sweet Corn, Snap Peas, Pearl Onion
Deesert: Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
I enjoyed Rivabella so much i had to go back. Enjoyed Happy Hour too!
Caprese: Heirloom Tomato, Truffled Mozzarella, Salsa Verde
Tuna Tartare: Avocado, Crispy Parmesan, Flatbread