New lunch menu at Boa Steakhouse!!!
- Avocado & Burrata Toast | king trumpet mushrooms, hazelnuts, truffle vinaigrette
- Heirloom Quinoa with Salmon | roasted pepper, smoked artichoke, lemon vinaigrette
- Wagyu Flat Iron & Baby Gem | pickled mushrooms, crispy onions, dijon vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken Torta | charred panela cheese, escabeche, black bean chips
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich | smoked mozzarella, oven dried tomato, chow chow
- Smoked Wagyu Tri Tip Sandwich | brie, roasted peppers, black pepper aioli
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Apple Sorbet
Fogo de Chao has 35 locations! This being the 35th, second in LA! Love the new downtown location! Its in heart of downtown. Kind of feels like your in NY. Definitely a hot spot. Perfect place for lunch, dinner or happy hour! Happy Hour is from 4:30 – 6:30 Mon. thru Fri.
Happy Hour Menu/Small Plates:
Picanha Sirloin Sliders
Warm Hearts of Palm and Spinach Dip
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Skewers
Crispy Parmesan Polenta Fries
The Brazilian Martini
My favorites are the grilled beef sirloin skewers and polenta fries!!! Great cocktails & wine too!